:S
Romenian Girl - I slept bad last night... I couldn't fall asleep until midnight...
Me - Oh... So you usually go to bed early...
Romenian Girl - Yes. There is no interesting TV shows to see. When I was in Germany, there were everyday movies from 7 to 9 pm. Here, only sometimes, and from 8 to 10 pm, so it get's too late...
Me - Humm, right...
Me - Oh... So you usually go to bed early...
Romenian Girl - Yes. There is no interesting TV shows to see. When I was in Germany, there were everyday movies from 7 to 9 pm. Here, only sometimes, and from 8 to 10 pm, so it get's too late...
Me - Humm, right...
Vou ali ouvir Gnarls Barkley, Crazy, e já volto...
.


4 Comentários:
lolololol
Muito crazy, indeed!
By
Anónimo, at
21 fevereiro, 2007 14:58
Culturas diferentes...
Na Nova Zelândia o pessoal deitava-se todo por volta das 21...
By
Aequillibrium, at
21 fevereiro, 2007 16:05
Usos e costumes!
By
Tongzhi, at
21 fevereiro, 2007 20:58
Tadinha :-))))
Ela é baixa? Pq se for pode querer crescer!!!
By
t., at
22 fevereiro, 2007 11:48
Post a Comment
<< Home