diferente como eu

segunda-feira, dezembro 26, 2005

ouvindo e sonhando

SHANIA TWAIN - You're Still The One

(When I first saw you, I saw love.
And the first time you touched me, I felt love.
And after
all this time, you're still the one I love.)
Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday

They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

Ain't nothin' better
We beat the odds together
I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missin'

They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong
.

dcg 17:47
5 Comentários:

Isto é que é produzir posts!!!!

By Blogger Tongzhi, at 26 dezembro, 2005 18:03  

É verdade tongzhi. Isto é no que dá um dia de ócio. :)
Mas não é produção em série. É somente aquilo que me vai na alma e uma necessidade de o exteriorizar.
Abraço.

By Blogger dcg, at 26 dezembro, 2005 18:08  

Adoro a música...traz boas recordações!! mas eu sou mm assim, cada música tem uma história para mim, e cada momento da minha vida tem uma música, por isso há quem diga que a minha vida é um musical...that's me!
obrigado pelo momento de partilha :)

By Blogger Thiago, at 26 dezembro, 2005 22:35  

Que grande exteriorização... mas o menino anda algo afastado ou anda a fazer gazeta nos comentários no nosso blog??? Que se passa???

By Blogger W, at 26 dezembro, 2005 23:25  

A exteriorização refere-se ao blog em si e não em particular ao conteúdo da letra da música.
Nada de filmes. :D

By Blogger dcg, at 27 dezembro, 2005 08:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home