à velocidade da luz
I lose some sales
and my boss won't be happy
but I can't stop listening to the sound
of two soft voices blended in perfection
from the reels of this record that I found
every day there's a boy in the mirror
asking me
what are you doing here
finding my previous motives
growing increasingly unclear
I travelled far and I burned all the bridges
I belived as sooned as I hit land
all the other
options held before me
wither in the light of my plan
so I lose some sales
and my boss won't be happy
but there's only one thing on my mind
searching boxes underneath the counter
on a chance that on a tape I'd find
a song for
someone who needs somewhere
to long for
homesick
cause I no longer know
where home is
and my boss won't be happy
but I can't stop listening to the sound
of two soft voices blended in perfection
from the reels of this record that I found
every day there's a boy in the mirror
asking me
what are you doing here
finding my previous motives
growing increasingly unclear
I travelled far and I burned all the bridges
I belived as sooned as I hit land
all the other
options held before me
wither in the light of my plan
so I lose some sales
and my boss won't be happy
but there's only one thing on my mind
searching boxes underneath the counter
on a chance that on a tape I'd find
a song for
someone who needs somewhere
to long for
homesick
cause I no longer know
where home is
[Homesick - The Kings of Convenience]
.
7 Comentários:
hummm! no próximo post quero uma musiquinha mais alegre :-) gmdt
By
t., at
27 maio, 2007 18:00
home is in your heart
By
Aequillibrium, at
27 maio, 2007 18:36
qdo queremos que o tempo passe rápido......
...dava-nos jeito um teletransportador ;)
By
onmywaytoheaven, at
28 maio, 2007 09:30
ás xs ficamos assim...
By
Anónimo, at
29 maio, 2007 00:37
Não te preocupes, aqui está tudo na mesma.
By
Frankenstaquio, at
29 maio, 2007 10:23
Só é preciso um pouco de tempo, por muito que possa parecer... Pelo menos ninguém pode tirar imagens da nossa cabeça, e isso também é importante, o guardar.
By
x4x_it, at
31 maio, 2007 21:03
Obrigado. Vou compilar, analisar e reintroduzir o assunto no gayFEEL. Para já um abraço simples, com amizade... Até breve!
By
Luís, at
08 junho, 2007 17:38
Post a Comment
<< Home